1. BIBLE – We believe the Bible to be the complete Word of God; that the 66 Books, as originally written, comprising the Old and New Testaments, were inspired by the Spirit of God and therefore are entirely error free; that the Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice and the true basis of Christian unity.
2. GOD – We believe in one God, Creator of all, holy, external, existing in three equal Persons – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
3. SATAN – We believe that Satan exists as an evil spiritual being, the originator of sin, the archenemy of God and man.
4. MAN – We believe that man was divinely created in the image of God; that he sinned becoming guilty before God; resulting in total depravity, thereby incurring physical and spiritual death.
5. SALVATION – We believe that salvation is by the sovereign, electing grace of God; that by appointment of the father, Christ voluntarily suffered a vicarious expiatory and propitiatory death; that justification is by faith alone in the all-sufficient sacrifice and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and that those whom God has effectually called shall be divinely preserved and finally perfected in the image of the Lord.
6. FUTURE THINGS – We believe in the personal bodily and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ; in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed and in the judgement and conscious punishment of the wicked.
7. THE LOCAL CHURCH – We believe that a church is composed of a company of immersed believers, called out from the world, separated unto the Lord Jesus, voluntarily associated with the ministry of the Word, the mutual edification of its members, the propagation of the faith and the observance of the ordinances. We believe it is a sovereign, independent body, exercising its own divinely awarded gifts, precepts and privileges under the Lordship of Christ, the Great Head of the Church. We believe that its offices are elders/pastors and deacons.
8. ORDINANCES – We believe that the following two ordinances of the church were regularly observed in the New Testament. Therefore, they are regularly observed at Grace Baptist Church.
9. THE CHURCH AND STATE – We believe in the entire separation of the Church and State. This means that church is to act as an influencer of public policy through normal citizenship venues. This also means that the government does not run the church.
10. RELIGIOUS LIBERTY – We believe in religious liberty; that every man has the right to practice and propagate his beliefs.
11. THE LORD’S DAY – We believe that the first day of the week is the Lord’s Day and that, in a special sense, it is the divinely appointed day of worship and spiritual exercise.
12. CIVIL GOVERNMENT – We believe that civil government is of divine appointment for the interest and good order of our society; that conscientiously honoured and obeyed, except only in things which are opposed to the will of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the only Lord of the conscience and the Prince of Kings of the earth.
13. MARRIAGE – We believe that God’s intention for marriage is established throughout the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments; that God ordained marriage to be the voluntary union for life of one man and one woman; that sexual intimacy is legitimate only within the bounds of marriage; that in Christian marriages, the Church acts as a supportive community to marriage relationships and as a primary witness for accountability within marriage relationships; and that a healthy marriage is the best foundation for families and the raising of children.